Sixth Annual Symposium on Bedside Ultrasound in the ICU Saturday, September 14, 2019
• Oklahoma Thoracic Society
• The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center – Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine Section
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of ultrasound physics.
• Demonstrate proper techniques to perform a focused cardiac and lung ultrasonography.
• Recognize the normal sonographic appearance of lower extremity vasculature.
• Recognize common abnormalities of the heart, lung, pleura and vasculature.
This course is geared toward pulmonary and critical care fellows, internal medicine and surgery residents, practicing physicians, including pulmonologists, intensivists, hospitalists, and family medicine.
Andrews Academic Tower, Level 1, Conference Rooms A, B & C
800 Stanton L. Young, Oklahoma City, OK 73104